Monday, March 21, 2011

Fabric Gift

Hi.  Have been having a wonderful time making cards and gifts for a very special little girl in the hospital. She has a very serious illness and even though I have never met her I have so much love for this little girl.  Tomorrow I will post the pictures of some of my projects.. today Hello Kitty is the subject of my fun.

Besides card making and scrapping, especially for special children and people, my other love is sewing, quilting, small project making.  I am working on a cute little bag, a mug rug and tea bag holder for a surprise for this mom.  I also plan on putting some cards in it, blank, that the mom can sit and write for others.

All of this does cost money, God has been faithful.
A friend sent me the following fabric give-away.. and I am excited.  This fabric line looks really pretty, and I am taking every chance at winning!

http://www.designsbyfee.com/

Blogger is not accepting my photo, but please check it out, the fabric just calls to me to hold it and pet it and stare at it, right before I cut it up to make something wonderful!

So, go get in on it.. if you win, we split it...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment