Monday, March 7, 2011

I am a total winner!

Right now I am experiencing technical difficulties...but hopefully tomorrow will have it worked out and
be able to post pics and info but in the last week plus I have won

bingo in my quilt group.. lots of batik fqs
A beautiful fabric flower blog candy
A new Spellbinders set.

How very exciting this has been.  I don't even know how to express it, so exciting!

Right now I am working on a blog post about how this has been such a blessing this week..
in the next few days I will post it.

Let me just say that I have been to the doctor regarding the situation with my spine, and it is not good.  There are few options to relieve the nerve damage and fewer for the pain.

So, the wins are a very bright spot in a kind of not great week!

See ya soon

Oh, and keep your fingers crossed... I am going for promarkers set drawing next week, hey, why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment