Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dance

I came across this challenge on a blog: 

http://lisajobaker.com/2012/06/five-minute-friday-dance/

Not sure I did it right, but it was interesting. This is what came out.. rules are not to edit~ so this is it!


Dance

When Holly was a baby I would swoop her in my arms and play the music and dance. We danced for 5 years, till she went to dance with Jesus and my music stopped.
When Krista was a baby I swooped her in my arms and we danced. We dance still, 30 years later. Joyful. Sad. Waltz. as the music of life plays, we dance. As the month cycles, we dance. With new puppies and birthdays and death we dance.
Sometimes she leads, sometimes I lead, always we are there to hold each other up as the music changes and cycles.

Stop

Have a great day!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment