Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I MissYou, Katie

OK, time does fly. So here I am again.. long break..

So, what brought me out of my silence? So many of those in my craft world know of Katie, the beautiful, amazing Katie. Katie has been on my mind so much lately, her precious boys and husband always in my prayers. Her brave journey, just so very short, from a stomach ache to diagnosis and then, she was gone. Too young, too brave and too amazing, but yet true. I know God is sovereign, I trust Him and love Him, but will not pretend to understand or venture an answer.

I have been working through the Jessica Sprague Photoshop Friday classes. This week the template just reminded me of Katie, so several days ago I completed it.
The decision to post was confirmed by a visit to Jak Heaths site, where I was reminded that it is Katie's birthday. No wonder Kevin, Will, Hunter and Nate have been so close in my prayers, the thoughts of Katie so strong.

Here are the links for Jak Heath:  http://www.jakheath.com
and
Here is link for Jessica Sprague: http://www.jessicasprague.com/

Here is a link for the digital area of my Stampin' Up site. The paper is now discontinued, but there are a lot of other very pretty choices for immediate download if you care to check it out. I did use Photoshop Elements for the layout,
not SU software. http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=501

Most important, pray for those close to Katie today. What a blessing she has been to so many of us from a distance, how those who knew her in real life must feel the loss. Tell those around you how much you love them, live life full today. Tomorrow we will look back and wonder where the day went.. it was here just a minute ago.

Linda






No comments:

Post a Comment