Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Great Sale

One of my biggest secrets is that I am a Stampin' Up Associate! I joined a year ago to get the items I "needed" for the discount.. Frugal is my name, Saving money is my game!

I really like every Stampin' Up item I've bought. One year after joining I've noticed that a funny thing is happening..I actually am spending less then I did when taking my 50% coupons and wandering store isles buying stuff that is now filling up my craft room. I am also enjoying crafting more since everything is so easy to coordinate and has a purpose.

Well, here is a way to save money for you: a sale on Stampin' Up. Check it out.
Also, the digital punch shapes and brushes and papers download instantly in png format, they can be used in any program that uses png files! What I have done is purchased the punch files, saved as jpegs, pixel trace in MTC, and cut away in all sizes. Print and Cut adds the option of filling shapes with the Stampin' Up paper, and make all sorts of options open to you!

Right now, there are bonus rewards for hosting a get together, (or buying a large order).. you can actually earn a free big shot plus lots of other goodies. Check out my site, give a call if you are interested so I can help maximize your benefits!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/showersofblessings/

The sale is on the Hot Holiday Deals!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

Also, there are fabulous things available in the Clearance section..

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=493

Look for some exciting projects and tutorials in the future. I am so into frugal that my goal is to show you how to maximize any purchase!

Check out the Holiday Mini and the Catalog on my site too, and let me know if you would like to receive the new Mini when it is released. I have it.  You want it.
Catalog free with purchase of $10., by request.

Happy Shopping!
Linda




2 comments:

  1. Wanted to stop by and thank you for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Stampin' Up! Thanks for your sweet comment on my Really Reasonable Ribbon project, too :)

    ReplyDelete