Thursday, May 26, 2011

Why I love the hat Princess Beatrice wore to THE wedding...aka... The Royal Flush

First, let me say that I do not believe that passive aggressive behavior is a good way to deal with life,  and this is just one opinion on the hat... I also want to say that I don't follow the royals in general, but you really had to be living with your head in the sand to not hear about "the hat" and "the wedding"!  A disclaimer; I am not a professional psychologist:, so my analysis is just amateur....

But part of me just has to admire the self confidence of the woman who could wear this hat, stand tall and proud and have photos taken and posted all over the world.  I so would love to have the boldness to stand in front of everyone and make my opinion known in such a bold way.

What I am surprised about is that I have not seen this opinion posted anywhere else, so here goes:

OK, Princess Beatrice is the daughter of Fergie, Fergie was not invited to the wedding, her dgts were.

Take a good look at the hat:

Does anyone else see the toilet seat in the center, with the flushing water
running down the sides?  The hat just screams flushing toilet to me!! (yeah, I am pretty good with ink dot tests too..)

So, I hear ya, Bold Beatrice!!   A true "Royal Flush"?

Oh, and btw, the talk of the hat goes on.... good move selling on e-bay..
even after the lovely wedding gown pics slowed down on the net.

Have a great day all, enjoy this wonderful world God gave us, and may we all care a little less about other peoples opinions and stand up a little bolder for our convictions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment