Monday, May 16, 2011

Operation Write Home

I am so very excited, have my first batch of cards ready to roll for OWH!!  They were so difficult for me, really, because I am used to flowers and animals and bright children images and not not not masculine manly kind of stuff.

Also, the stamp for the back of the cards.. the Operation Write Home stamp they sent me... the one that has been on my desk, right here, waiting for this proud moment... is gone.  It was here a minute ago... it really was.. unfortunately, that was the minute that came right before the minute that I needed it, and now that minute is gone and so is the stamp!  And, of course, these are Father's Day Cards... time limit, needed by the shipper now.
Well, in any event, these cards are leaving my house today.

Have a good one......

No comments:

Post a Comment