Monday, March 23, 2015

Love This Bear

Catching up on my cards here!

I have been trying to catch up with some card making over the past week or so. The past couple weeks have been full with sewing and I got kind of behind on the cards, add to that the need for a bunch and, well, having fun catching up.

This little guy is one of my favorites, it is one of the really cute digis by DeeDee. One of them. Now, normally I love my rubber stamps, but once in a while I sit down and print out a bunch of my go-tos and whip out some cards.


How cute is he? You can't see it here but I used the glitter gel pens on the hat and boots and he is really a joyful guy! Want another of Deedee's images? How about this one?


Yes, I know I have to work on Copics and grass, pray for me?

What I like to do is pick out my papers, make one card with one sheet as the base color with accents and matting of the second color, and then reverse the colors on the second. By sticking with the same colors like that it makes the best use of my paper and time,leaving less scraps. Oh, if you want the link for this image Here it is!

Just to let you know I am not related to Deedee in anyway,  receive no compensation, and no way are these the only ones of her images that I use, but thought I would share what I worked on this week!

hugs,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment