Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blog Candy

I have been quiet here ... my two readers might have noticed..lol...

The world of blog candy is kind of fascinating to me... travel around and there is lots and lots of it..

I think the new focus of this blog will be to link up people with the blog candy!  A list, kept up to date of all the blogs, dates and candy they offer.  That way, I don't have to give candy, just links, lol.

Here is my first one, and the end date is... the end of February!!  Act fast, it is a great site, and the candy is the best ever, and I mean that!

http://michellesscrap.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-candy-winner-and-new-blog-candy.html


the candy??   check this out...



or spellbinders, or martha stewart punch... oh, did I mention that the site is full of cool stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment